Friday 13 March 2009

happy days

there's a lot to be happy about, so here's a short list:

>Not firstly, but most immediately, I'm wearing jeans for the first time in almost ten months, you really don't know how good that feels!
>And as of today, The Fundraiser is over. Which means C-dawg will be returning to VN verrrrrrrry soon with tons and tons of cash. And we get to see her again, that will be amazing!
>We're on the brink of exterminating scabies from the Baby Orphanage, I hope. And the nits are on their way out of both orphanages too. I think that's something the kids will appreciate!
>Although I will be heartbroken leaving here, I'm going home soon. And I can't wait to see everyone.
>My worms are gone! Happy happy days. And judging by how well I've been feeling the last week or so, I'm guessing I may have had them (or whatever it was) for quite some time - maybe seven months?
>The Four Agreements.
> It's St. Patrick's Day on Tuesday, and I might be getting some Guinness...!

Fin.

No comments: